Home and Contact
- CA – Chartered Accountant
- CBV – Chartered Business Valuator
- CDFA – Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- Collaborative Financial Neutral
Mark limits his practice solely to the financial matters arising from separation and divorce. He works with separating spouses, singularly or together, and with lawyers and family professionals. Mark works comfortably in both the traditional approach to divorce and the increasingly popular Collaborative model.
Mark is Collaboratively trained and acts as a Financial Neutral. Using a Financial Neutral who is knowledgeable in the financial aspects of separation and divorce can help to smooth out and speed up the negotiation process. Mark is a member of the Collaborative Practice associations in Toronto, York and Durham regions.
Mark’s memberships include:
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants (CA-CPA)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CBV)
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysis (CDFA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Toronto Collaborative Association
- York Region Collaborative Association
- Durham Collaborative Association